Welcome to the Student Registration page!
Hi, my name is Loretta Winters and I am the School District Registrar. I am responsible for registering all incoming students from Pre-K through high school.
My office is located at:
Monongahela Middle School,
890 Bankbridge Road, Sewell, NJ 08080.
856-415-9540 x2057 email@example.com
NEW Student Registration
Please scroll down and complete the online student registration form.
Students currently enrolled in our Pre-K program DO NOT have to register for Kindergarten.
Appointments for registration will not be accepted until the online registration form is complete.
REGISTRATION DATES & TIMES:
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Please follow the 3 STEPS to complete the registration process:
STEP 1: COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
At the end of the online registration process, you will be prompted to schedule your in-person appointment to finalize the registration process.
STEP 2: REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
In addition to the completed online registration, please bring the following documents to your appointment to finalize the registration process:
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
- Proof of Custodial Parent
- Immunization Records,
- Transfer Card
- Report Card and/or Transcripts from transferring school (if applicable)
- Current year physical, and
- 504 plans and/or IEP’s (if applicable)
STEP 3: PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Parents/Guardians must provide 4 proofs of residence.
- Property Owners – Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, or Settlement Statement and Three (3) other proofs (i.e. gas, electric, water, bank statements, etc.)
- Renters – Current Lease –(Individuals who rent are required to present a new lease when their current one expires. This document needs to be renewed annually. The names of all residents of the home must be noted on the lease) and Three (3) other proofs (i.e. gas, electric, water, bank statements, etc.)
- Living With a Family Member or Friend- If you reside with a family member or friend, you will also need a verification of residency form completed and notarized (This form is provided by the office). This document needs to be renewed annually.
B, C or D See below
- REGISTRATION SECTION B Student living in district without parent
- REGISTRATION SECTION C Student and Parent/Guardian(s) living in district with another family by choice
- REGISTRATION SECTION D Student and Parent/Guardian(s) living in district with another family by force (hardship)