SECRETARY: Debbie Gundle
“BE SAFE TODAY – NOT SORRY TOMORROW”
IMPORTANT THINGS FOR PARENTS TO KNOW
- Children who are walkers WILL NOT be provided transportation including to/from any day care center or babysitter.
- There will be no bus schedule changes due to babysitting arrangements or other reasons for two weeks prior to the start of school and two weeks after the opening of school.
- Any changes for babysitting arrangements or other reasons will only be granted if seats are available on the bus. In addition, the request must be a daily and permanent change for the school year.
- Whenever there is a request for a change to a student’s regular bus route, which is only available in emergency situations, the Transportation Department needs 24 hours notice. Then it will be determined if there is enough room on the bus.
- Children should be at their assigned bus stop 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
Please feel free to call the Transportation Department with any questions you may have regarding your child’s transportation.