Welcome to the Registration Page!
REGISTRATION DATES & TIMES
Monday through Friday 8:00am -3:30pm
Hi, my name is Loretta Winters and I am the School District Registrar.
My office is located at:
Monongahela Middle School,
890 Bankbridge Road, Sewell, NJ 08080.
856-415-9540 x2057 firstname.lastname@example.org
I am responsible for registering all incoming students from Pre-K through high school.
Please scroll down and DOWNLOAD THE correct application per your child’s grade level. Completely FILL OUT all forms before coming in for an appointment.
ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY
FOR APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL 856-415-9540 x 2057
Please follow the 4 STEPS.
STEP 1 : PRINT & COMPLETE REGISTRATION PACKET
STEP 2 : REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- In addition to the completed registration packet, please bring the following documents:
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
- Proof of Custodial Parent
- Immunization Records,
- Transfer Card
- Report Card and/or Transcripts from transferring school (if applicable)
- Current year physical, and
- 504 plans and/or IEP’s (if applicable)
STEP 3 : PROOF OF RESIDENCY- MUST PROVIDE FOUR PROOFS
- Property Owners – Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, or Settlement Statement and Three (3) other proofs (i.e. gas, electric, water, bank statements, etc.)
- Renters – Current Lease –(Individuals who rent are required to present a new lease when their current one expires. This document needs to be renewed annually. The names of all residents of the home must be noted on the lease) and Three (3) other proofs (i.e. gas, electric, water, bank statements, etc.)
- Living With a Family Member or Friend- If you reside with a family member or friend, you will also need a verification of residency form completed and notarized (This form is provided by the office).This document needs to be renewed annually.
B C or D See below
- REGISTRATION SECTION B Student living in district without parent
- REGISTRATION SECTION C Student and Parent/Guardian(s) living in district with another family by choice
- REGISTRATION SECTION D Student and Parent/Guardian(s) living in district with another family by force (hardship)